Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Summer learning journey (SLT) Step it up

 Original,


       For the SLT step it up, we had to describe what we see in the original! and see the textures,

I see a book in the lady's hands. I see a teacup and a plate on the ground next to a chair which a cushion. I see a plant on the shelf and 2 pictures. I see a Vase and a shelf with a cat statue (a type of 3D art!) I see the texture of the wall and the texture of the hair and cat.                                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mine,

                                                         I tried to make it very natural colours,                                                             Kind of like the original, but greener.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Soheilla,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What a fantastic recolour. I love your bold choices! I think yours looks way better than the original. It’s brighter, and stands out more! Ka pai! The green looks incredible and modern!

    Some more activities have just been published for the SLJ, so head on over to the 2020-2021 Summer Learning Journey to start collecting points!

    Happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about