Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey (SLT) kick start

 For the kick start, we had to use a website called Art coloring book to make this! It is an art piece in my colours.  I chose yellow and orange because I think they are pretty colours as a flower, And I used a red/magenta colour for some of the small bits because I think it looked nice with the orange and yellow, and I did dark green for the background for a reason you would read near the end, I did a tiny bit of silver and a tiny bit of a creamy colour for the accents. The flowers are mostly bright because I wanted it to pop, So as soon as you look at the picture you would look at the flowers. I think you should try this out, and tell me what colours you used!

My art piece:
The original art peice:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about